Fulltime Position - Manila
Ylopo LLC is an exciting, rapidly-growing and well-funded real estate technology startup headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with a growing team based in and around Manila. We help elite real estate teams & brokerages grow their business, manage their team & build their brand through our cutting edge technology platform.
We are seeking a well-organized, tech-savvy client support admin to help us with administrative tasks related to supporting our clients. The ideal candidate can speak & write English at a high proficiency level, has experience in using technologies including MS Excel, Word, and online platforms like Wordpress/Squarespace/etc., is highly organized and a self-starter who likes to work in a fast paced environment and thrives at learning new skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced admin who wants to work full time remote. We would ideally like this candidate to work US pacific time hours but will be flexible for the right candidate.
- Create forms via excel and other software to successfully setup a client
- Based on submitted client information, build websites on behalf of clients on website platforms like Squarespace
- Create and post advertisements from templates (Facebook, AdWords, etc.)
- Complete data entry for CRM system and spreadsheets
- Edit documents, presentations and spreadsheets and maintain version control
- Update and maintain records and run regular reports from multiple data systems
- Collaborate across sales, marketing and technical teams on various projects as they arise
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Willing to work US hours preferred
- Hands-on administrative support experience preferred
- Strong computer/Internet skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM software, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Gotomeeting, Mailchimp and other web-based tools
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and workloads
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills