Fulltime Position - Los Angeles
Ylopo LLC is an exciting, rapidly-growing and well-funded real estate technology startup located in Venice Beach, CA. We help elite real estate teams & brokerages grow their business, manage their team & build their brand through our cutting edge home search experience & nurture platform. Ylopo was started by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs & technologists who have already spent over a decade in the real estate technology space. Our office is located minutes from the beach and we pride ourselves on a supportive & respectful culture that’s laser focused on taking on and conquering new challenges.
We are seeking a well-organized, tech-savvy Client Success Team member to support our growing user base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is very organized, has a high degree of urgency, can easily multi-task, works well with others, possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is able to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced, startup environment. The personal traits we value include: being outgoing and warm, a patient problem-solver, conscientious, articulate, quick thinking, and good-humored. The day-to-day work is a fluid mix of project management, responding to client questions and concerns, and technical support. Note, however, that this is NOT an IT/tech support job.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced account manager or anyone who is looking to break into the tech startup world. For the right candidate there are many growth opportunities as we scale.
- Support the Client Success Team to move a Client from a new sale to go-live and beyond
- Create and maintain client websites using internal tech tools/templates
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements and manage multiple calendars
- Create and post advertisements from templates (Facebook, AdWords, etc.)
- Complete data entry for CRM system and spreadsheets
- Manage client contracts
- Edit documents, presentations and spreadsheets and maintain version control
- Update and maintain records and run regular reports from multiple data systems
- Collaborate across sales, marketing and technical teams on various projects as they arise
- Hands-on administrative support experience preferred
- Strong computer/Internet skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM software, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Gotomeeting, Mailchimp and other web-based tools
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and workloads
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this position please email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and address Emily Sipchen (Director of Operations).