Fulltime Position - Los Angeles, Ca.
Ylopo is looking for our next superstar sales representative. We have more inbound leads than we can handle with our current small sales team and we’re looking to find a new team member who can confidently and diligently turn qualified inbound opportunities into happy customers.
You'll love this role if... you are a natural born seller who yearns to be in a true team atmosphere where a driven individual can grow to unlimited heights in one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the
Who We Are:
Founded by two real estate technology veterans, Ylopo has developed a next generation Complete Digital Marketing and Technology Platform that generates and nurtures high quality home-buyers and sellers for its client base of real estate agents, teams, and brokerages. There are almost 2 million real estate professionals in the U.S. who are prime prospects for our suite of superior products including a proprietary technology that sits on top of Facebook unleashing the most targeted and cost effective lead generation opportunity the real estate industry has ever seen. Ylopo is now entering a very exciting and high-growth stage and we’re looking to add more great people to our driven, fun, and close-knit staff. Ylopo is an ideal place to work for anyone who wants to be in a growing industry, winning atmosphere, with the ability to be autonomous and develop professionally.
Sales Representative Key Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on and convert inbound leads into happy customers.
- Earn client’s trust by understanding their needs and thoughtfully answering their questions.
- Demonstrate how our technology platform works and how it can help the client’s business grow.
- Implement and follow structured sales and account management processes including trackingkey data in our CRM platform.
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management.
Required Qualifications for Sales Representative:
- At least 1 - 3 years of work experience in either B2B software sales or the real estate industry
- Fluency in using online CRM platforms
- Track record of high achievement - tell us what you've done that makes you a winner!
- Integrity, energy, and genuine desire to understand and solve customer problems
- Ability to think on your feet
- Comfortable with selling over the phone
- Confident, competitive, high level work ethic, sense of urgency, and a closer mentality
- Ability to prioritize and handle time effectively
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Four-year college degree is preferred but not required
What we offer:
- $50,000 guaranteed base salary with the potential to earn over $100k per year with a target based sales commission plan.
- Benefits package includes health coverage, paid vacation/sick days, and retirement savings plan