This privacy statement describes how Ylopo LLC collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at email@example.com
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain information, including without limitation (A) requests to find out more about our programs; (B) requests to contact us; and (C) requests to forward your information to one of our affiliates.
We honor all “do not track” requests and settings. If you use any signal(s) or other mechanism(s) that provides you the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, we will not attempt to override such signals or mechanisms, nor will we track your use of any such signal or mechanism. When you use our website, no other parties can collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites. Your choice is indicated by your settings in your web browser. A “do not track” indication sent from your web browser will result in any tracking activity (i.e., tracking cookies) within the website to be programmatically disabled.
WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU:
Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
WE USE THIS INFORMATION TO:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
1. We will not share any personal information about you to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law; and
2. You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- 1.1. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- 1.2. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- 1.3. if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSENT TO RECEIVING EMAILS, AUTO-DIALING & AUTO-TEXTING:
By registering, you are giving Ylopo and Ylopo's professional real estate clients and advertisers permission to contact you via text message, email, or telephone using the email address and/or telephone number that you have provided during the registration process. Such contact may, from time to time, include attempts to contact you via auto-dialing or auto-texting technology. You may opt out of receiving these forms of communication by emailing email@example.com or texting STOP as a reply to one of our text communications. There is no fee charged by Ylopo or its advertisers to receive text messages, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information as is necessary to provide these services to you.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request,
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We may share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL POLICY INFORMATION
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs, social media, or community forums such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
VISITING OUR WEBSITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices or changes in regulations governing privacy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or emailing us at the address below: